Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beautiful Memories

My ever so romantic husband found a box in our house that contained our 8mm video tapes. After a long search, we found the camera that went along with it. So David hooked it up to our TV and we've been watching old tapes of where we've been and what we've done the first few years of our marriage (the camera was a wedding present). We've seen some pretty wild hair on my part for one - it's hard to imagine that I left the house with that do! But what I notice most in those videos is how much this man of mine loves me. He always has. I felt so loved watching those videos and re-energized to put that little extra into our daily lives. Thank you, Baby! That was a great idea and some wonderful memories we've made. I can't wait to see what the future holds in store for us and maybe, just maybe, we'll watch crabs on the sandy beaches of Hawaii again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment