Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

How Do I Love Thee?

I am married to a wonderful man. Let me explain. This pregnancy has been very hard on me just because there is all-day sickness that prevents this production-oriented woman from getting anything done. Many days are spent vegetating on the couch. This can get very hard for a woman who is again, results-oriented. My husband however, has just been wonderful to me. He encourages and reassures me, makes me realize that truly my body is working hard. You have to understand that our house looks like a bomb hit it. And I'm by no means exaggerating. The walls are still standing and the furniture is upright but everything else is everywhere. EVERYWHERE; except where it belongs of course. One room in our house has officially become a hazard zone. You may break something trying to navigate it. There is so much work to be done, it's exhausting just to think of it. Yet my husband comes in, sees the mess and tells me to go and relax! He's the one who keeps me sane. He's the one who keeps me focused on what's really important. I love my husband.

2 comments:

  1. I soo know what you mean! That's kinda the stage I'm in, too...and my baby is four months old! ;) No, the morning sickness is the worst. Praying for you! Just enjoy that beautiful family and forget about the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I'll take that advice from the wise mother of four!

    ReplyDelete