Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Funnies

Daddy: Nathan, no yelling please.
Nathan: I'm not trying to be loud, you're making me.

Mommy: Nathan, quieter please.
Nathan: I'm not really good at that.

Nathan: Abby, are you ready to do a major fight? (playtime)
Abby: I'm still doing my hair.

Nathan: Where is my lightsaber?
Mommy: I don't know.
Nathan: I found it! (in a deep voice) Now I can take care of Abby.

Abby: You're a cute mama!

Nathan: Do you want to play lightsabers with me?
Mommy: Sure. Where is your other lightsaber?
Nathan: Remember? It passed away.

Abigail: Green is my favorite color.
Mommy: I thought pink and purple were.
Abigail: All the colors are my favorite.

Mommy: Why are the board games all out?
Abigail thinking, then: 'Cause I wanted to play with you but you didn't come.

Abigail: Mommy, can I have new cereal? This one keeps making a mess.

Daddy: How did the airplane break?
Abigail (with pieces in hand): I don't know. Twig (our cat) did it.

Abigail to daddy: I'm Hailey and you are - (pause) - God!

Daddy joking after Abby was bad: Abby, give yourself a spanking.
Silence.
Abby wailing: I spanked myself!

Abigail who doesn't like her breakfast: But my tongue doesn't taste it very good.

Mommy: Abby, when did you go potty last?
Abigail proudly: This year!

No comments:

Post a Comment