Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blessed

I've been blessed with some really special ladies in my life. Some of them were able to come to my shower recently. Thought it was about time you all got to meet them. :-) All these ladies are dear to me. And although I had good intentions, for some reason not everyone was in a picture. They kept eluding me!

Rochelle and I met through her grandma, Margie. I just love this family. Rochelle is holding her second son Maddox who looks just like his older brother. I kept calling him by his brother's name.

Deborah and I met through Apples of Gold. She also did bible study with me. Here she is with her equally beautiful daughter Alena. Deborah is such a great mom. During play dates during the summer, she was just a fabulous resource for me for mommy advice.


Gail and Rebecca. Gail and I met through Apples of Gold and she is just a great lady. Abby calls her "the girl from church with the sticky boots." It's a thing between the two of them. Rebecca is also one of the granddaughters of Margie's fabulous family. It was so nice to see her again.


Jennifer is a dear family friend. She came all dressed in pink! Sharon was also one of the mentors-in-training for Apples of Gold. She'll make a fabulous mentor to some lucky gal.


Tiffany and I also met at Apples of Gold. She so graciously hosted my shower. She's been a wonderful resource for me in all things relating to my faith. I look up to her a lot. She's a great Christian, great mother, wife and daughter. She's also very knowledgeable in all things healthy food.

Other than Margie, Melissa and I have known each other the longest. David sometimes says we are long-lost sisters because we are so similar. We both have two kids in close ages and we are each other's Friday play-dates.

Michelle and I did a Beth Moore bible study together which was so much fun. I love all my church ladies! Seriously.


Fourth from left is finally the much talked about Margie. :-) Her and I go way back. :-) We used to work with each other and spend our lunches together. She's known David and I since before we were married. She's my very special friend. The one right next to her you haven't met yet is Jennifer. We know her through Megan (my sister-in-law) and she is the most creative of all my friends. The woman can literally just make great things out of rags. She will make the most thoughtful presents for the kids that will just floor you when you see them. She's also studying to become a nurse.

On the very left is Earline. She is my mentor and we met also through Apples of Gold. Earline is a very stylish and wise lady. So blessed to have her in my life. It's the only picture of her from the shower.

My very stylish sister-in-law Megan and her cute little daughter Olive. Megan is also super creative, just like her mom. She loves to do things herself and from scratch. She's great at knitting, scrapbooking, cooking, making the most thoughtful gifts, baking, canning, gardening, you name it. :-)

Sarah is also from our amazing and wonderful church. The woman is super funny and makes the most amazing breakfast casseroles. She is also a great bible study teacher and speaker.


Sarah married my husband's previous neighbor. Her and I have become close and we share all things baby girls. First, we passed our things to her, now she is returning back to us. It's a great system. :-) Sarah is also a great decorator and can find the thriftiest things.


Kim, another fantastic mom and also from our church. She always has the nicest smile on her face and always has kind words, for adults as well as for children. I don't think I've ever seen her not smile.

Jill, another Apples of Gold mentor-in-training at my class. Here she is holding the fabulous diaper cake that Megan and Jennifer made. Told you they were creative. :-) Jill and I have not seen each other in a while as we go to different service times and different bible study times. So glad we were able to catch up a little during the shower. She's just so nice and kind.


Can you believe all the necessary items we were blessed with??? I couldn't believe it. It was just like Christmas. We are just so grateful and in awe of the kindness of others. See the purple tub in the back? That was also filled with girl clothes up to age 2T!! Just amazing. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, to all. Wish you could see all the cuteness we were given in person. Just adorable. Can't wait for the little girl to be here so she can use all of it. :-)




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures or everyone and everything.... except belly pictures of you dear one!!!

    Patiently waiting...hehehe

    ReplyDelete