Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

15 Reasons I love My Husband

  1. He's my best friend - truly.
  2. He always encourages me.
  3. He sees the best in me.
  4. He's a fantastic father, just ask our kids.
  5. When I think of integrity, loyalty, faithfulness, I think of my husband.
  6. He loves my food.
  7. His smile gives me butterflies, after almost 11 years.
  8. He spoils me.
  9. Whatever is important to me, is important to him.
  10. He's always there for me.
  11. His world revolves around his family.
  12. I can trust him completely.
  13. He puts up with my insanely loud snoring when I'm pregnant. :-)
  14. To him, I'm always beautiful.
  15. He would lay down his life for us, no questions asked.
Just a few of the reasons I'm utterly in love with my husband. Marriage is a gift from God. In my case, it's what makes my world go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment