Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happiness Is.....

....having a house full of these:

Isabelle with her waking up "whistling" face. :-)

Exhausted children and a hubby always willing to carry them.

My favorite time with Isabelle. At night when it's just the three of us. I love how she looks in the dim light when she sleeps.

My dress-up girl. She just loves her nightgown that dada bought her. Summer nightgown with winter hand warmer....

Pretty little Isabelle in her knitted shrug and headband. Love knitted things.

Dada and his littlest girl for a morning snuggle.

Dada fixes everything. Abigail has a splinter in her foot which dad is removing. She's in her "little prairie dress". My mom and I call it the "little house on the prairie" dress and she can't remember the whole phrase.

Fun at a local park. Heartfelt laughter of my children warms my heart.

Hat mishap. :-)

Isabelle was not fond of tummy time until her siblings joined her. This is a daily family event now. :-) The kids will constantly ask: "Is it tummy time?"


Heaven....

Abigail and her work of art. Did you guess what it is? Yep, it's a rainbow cake!

I think I can, I think I can.

Don't mess with me. I'm a fierce warrior. Just look at my cast.

I will protect this beauty.


I love my life. Happiness to me is being home with my family. As Kenny Chesney quotes an old man in one his songs, I'm trying not to blink.

1 comment: