Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ten Years


10 years ago I committed my life to my awesome husband. It has been blissful. He was my best friend then and still is. Together we received the three most beautiful children and created a wonderful home which is our sanctuary. The Lord is welcome in our house and he seems to like it here. :-) There is a lot of work to be done but we all pull up our sleeves and work together. It's been wild and crazy. (Those should be our firstborn's first and middle names...) Ten years have gone by in a flash.
We've most certainly followed God's call to be "fruitful and multiply" (Gen 1:28) with our three little additions. David has definitely upheld the call to love his wife (Eph 5:22ff). His love for me has transformed me into a much better person. There is not enough room on this blog to tell you what a positive force my husband is in my life. He motivates me to do better every day.
David, I would marry you again in a heartbeat. You are truly my gift from God (which is actually our firstborn's first name). Thank you for ten wonderful and blissful years. I am very grateful. Can't wait to see what the next 10 years will hold for us.

3 comments:

  1. QUACK!!! Everyone look away if corn hurts your eyes.

    I love you too Little Lady. Life would be pretty miserable if I never would have met you. You picked me up out of the rubble, and gave me the best little family I could ever hope for.

    Your eyes sparkle like the......yeah that was a joke, even I can't use that much corn. But you get the point. Before you....life bad....with you....life good.

    Happy 10th M'Love,
    Y'Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary, you too. rusty and i are grateful for the wonderful, positive example that you set for us. to many, many more years of wedded bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 10jährigen
    MAMA

    ReplyDelete