Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Funnies

Nathan: "The whole bunch of me fell down."

Mama: "We'll meal-plan tonight. You guys tell me what you really like for dinner."
Abigail: "Happy Meals!"

Abigail: "I win!"
Mama: "You do?"
Abigail: "Indeed I do"

Talking about bees, Nathan asking: "Do the queen bees wear tiny little crowns?"

Superheros are quite the rage these days. Nathan delights in telling us all about them.
Nathan: "Captain America's superpower is that he is aquabatic." (acrobatic)
Nathan: "Captain America is so smart, he smarts the bad guys out!" (Sounds painful.)

Nathan referring to the doorbell: "Is that the dingbell?"

Mama: "Don't walk by the iron so closely, it could fall on you."
Nathan: "What would happen?"
Mama: "You could get badly burned."
Nathan: "Would I be cooked?"

Repeat offender Abigail in trouble again.
Abby: "I'm sorry."
Mama: "I don't believe you since you keep doing it. I think you are just telling me what I want to hear."
Abigail: "Yeah, I'm just telling you what I want to hear."

Abby rhyming: "Pooh and glue rhyme!" Disclaimer: "But not poo that comes out of your buttsky but Pooh who is a bear."

Abby referring to the garbage disposal: "Mama, you put noodles in the garbage exploder!"

Nathan: "50 plus 50 equals 100. Want to know how I figured it out? 50 is a bunch and 50 is a bunch, so it must be 100." (Mensa, here we come..)

Speaking of Mensa:
Abigail: "They are playing smashing the chickie."
Nathan: "What do they do in 'smashing the chickie'?"

Nathan to Grampy: "Who is someone you don't know?"

Abigail: "I'll go with Matze and Mandy."
Mama: "What about me."
Abigail: "You just spent time with Isabelle."

Nathan while looking at superhero toys at the store, sees a disfigured looking villain. "That's disgusting! I don't want to see it anymore!"

He was very disturbed by the above mentioned villain. When he came home he came to me:
"Mom, I don't know if I should tell you. It's really disgusting. I just don't know if I should tell you."

Abigail: "Actually, as a matter of fact, I will."

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it...remember your kids' quotes! But I am so glad you do. They're such smart, cute kids, and you're doing such a great job with them. Hope we can chat for a while at Bible Study! :)

    ReplyDelete