Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Questionnaire

Last December we did a Christmas Questionnaire with the kids and it would be fun to do it every year to see how their answers change. Here is this year's version:

Nathan:
Favorite Song - Jingle Bells
Favorite Candy - Blueberry Candy Canes
Favorite Cookie - Sugar cookies in the shape of a gingerbread man
Favorite Show - the Grinch who stole Christmas
Favorite Light Color - Blue and yellow
Favorite Tradition - Baking cookies
Hot Cocoa or Tea - Cocoa
Marshmallows or Whipped Cream in your Cocoa - Both
Fake Tree or Real - Real
Favorite Board Game - Candyland - "because I love candy!"
Favorite Christmas Book - The Little Christmas Tree (Pop-up and lights in a book are hard to beat.)
Favorite Tree Ornament - Golden baby Jesus in the manger
On My Wish List - Hmmm......thinking.....thinking..... Superman and Superdog that Carter (friend) has.
Favorite Advent Activity So Far - Getting a Christmas treat (He picked snowman cookie at Starbucks which was huge but honestly, not that tasty.)

Abigail
Favorite Song - Rudolf
Favorite Candy - Candy Canes & Cookies
Favorite Cookie - Sugar cookies in the shape of a gingerbread girl, Hershey's kisses peanut butter cookies
Favorite Show - the Grinch who stole Christmas
Favorite Light Color - Pink (duh!)
Favorite Tradition - Santa giving us presents
Hot Cocoa or Tea - "Remember, children don't like tea. Cocoa I like."
Marshmallows or Whipped Cream in your Cocoa - Marshmallow
Fake Tree or Real - Fake - "My pink tree!"
Favorite Board Game - "Well, hmm...I like....Operation! That's my favorite board game."
Favorite Christmas Book - The Little Christmas Tree (Pop-up and lights in a book are hard to beat.)
Favorite Tree Ornament - "The one that has earstuff with it." ??? So I had her show me - it's a glass snowman with earmuffs on. From Grandma.
On My Wish List - "Nothing. I mean I want something (whining). I wanna have any toy that Santa gives me."
Favorite Advent Activity So Far - Watching a Christmas movie

No comments:

Post a Comment