Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

April Fool's


Yes, I know, this is wayyyyyyyyyy late for my April Fool's post.  Previously this was never a big thing for David and I.  This year I had such fun with the kids and David that I thought the kids might enjoy reading about it later on.  Even if it is a few months late...
Here is where I love Pinterest.  Got so many good ideas.  Although we didn't do all of the funny things from there, I got a few good ones in.  This was my favorite.  Putting googly eyes on everything in the fridge.  The kids loved this as well.   We also dyed the milk green with food coloring.  It was funny because the kids convinced themselves that it tasted "disgusting" and Nathan (who adores milk) actually preferred to drink water rather than using up the green milk.  :-)  
I had a few more tricks up my sleeve but can't remember most of them anymore.  It's been a few months after all.....  
This was fun.  Will have to do it again next year....




No comments:

Post a Comment