Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

If You Could Be Anyone....

We have been playing games for kids found on Pinterest.  One was a dinner question game from the blog "How Does She."  There are various questions that you ask your children such as "If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?"  The kids love this question and answer game and it is really neat to learn more about them.  Some of the answers were very surprising.  Such as the following.  I would have bet money on the answer being some Super Hero.  But hey, in parenting, there are many surprises.  This one made my day:

Mama: "If you could be anybody, who would you want to be and why?"
Nathan, thinking, then confidently: "I would be me.  If I was anyone else, you wouldn't be my mama.  So I would want to be me."  

No comments:

Post a Comment