Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Funnies

Abigail: "Mama!!!  I need you!"
Mama: "Abby, I'm in the shower."
Abigail: "Mama!!!!!!! I need you now!"
Mama: "Mama is in the shower.  What do you need help with?"
Abigail: "Mama, this is important!"
Mama: "What do you need help with?"
Abigail: "Never mind."

Abigail coming downstairs and standing in the hallway by the front door: "What is that smell?" (Her enunciation indication that it smells terrible.)
Mama from the kitchen in the back of the downstairs: "Maybe the eggs I just made?"
Abigail: "No.  It must be your breath."  (Really?)

Abigail playing Monopoly: "I'm bankrobbed!" (bankrupt)

Abigail: "That's nerve-cracking..." (nerve-racking)

Abigail about Uncle Mike's amalgam fillings: "I love uncle Mike's silver teeth!" (Girls love their bling....)

While having a conversation about God creating things and us being made in the image of God, Abigail all of a sudden yells from the backseat of the car: "IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!"




No comments:

Post a Comment