Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

Funnies

It's been a while since I've posted funnies.  It is not for a lack of funny things the kids say, it is simply my lack of writing it down.

Isabelle: "No, it's not."
Mama: "Isabelle, stop arguing with Mama."
Isabelle: "I'm not arguing."
Mama: "Yes, you are."
Isabelle: "No, I'm not!"

At the park, Isabelle had to sit next to me for a time-out.  She was not happy about this.  So after thinking for a while, she says: "I just sit here."
Mama: "You are in time-out."
Isabelle casually: "No, I just sit here."  (How do you reason with a 2-year old, I ask???)

Abigail, after singing some high notes with her uncle: "Please tell dada you made me yell."

Isabelle, not in the mood to eat her dinner: "I'm tired from eating."

After serving a bowl of cereal to Nathan, which was apparently not filled sufficiently, Nathan asks: "Is that for mini-Nathan?"


No comments:

Post a Comment