Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Surprise

Motherhood is so wonderfully full of surprises.  It is certainly never dull.  One day last week I heard a call for help.  It came from outside where little Isabelle was playing (accompanied by her beloved dogs who apparently couldn't help her with this one).  
I peeked outside but had a laugh and instead of helping my despaired daughter, I ran off to get the camera so I could snap these pictures:

Isabelly trapped in the swings.  She had climbed up the ladder on the right, climbed onto the crossbar, moved over to the first swing that had been draped over the bar only for Isabelle to sit down on the second swing and realizing that she was trapped.  

And those are my favorite tights in the whole world.  Hannah is wearing them now.  They are Hanna Andersson and while I sometimes don't like their colors/patterns, this one is one of my favorites.

1 comment: