Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Funny Isabelle

Isabelle just makes me laugh all the time.  
Sometimes I walk into the kitchen and this is what I see hanging from the pull-up bar:

She just hangs there for a while. She practically lives on this bar.  She constantly climbs up and down the entryway.  Now that her legs are long enough, she does it other places in the house as well.  There is a child up some wall in our house at all times.

Isabelle watched a show the other day and when I went into the living room to check on her, this is what I found:



3 comments:

  1. sie erinnert mich an mich wie ich so klein war immer verstecken

    ReplyDelete
  2. wenn ich so nachdenke bin ich das heute noch
    immer leise und schauen das mich niemand sieht
    komisch gell

    ReplyDelete